The most-popular Home Care Plan offered by Blue Ribbon™ Construction is the basic program and for good reason — for only $350 you receive:
- Initial Consultation – After scheduling an appointment with our staff, we meet at your home to speak about what you like about the house, what you’d like to have changed, what you know needs attention, ages of HVAC unit, water heater, etc. We also want to know what the upgrades and renovations you’ve considered are.
- Complete Walk-Through – We inspect your home completely during our whole-house survey, from the outside to the inside. Our trained eyes pay close attention to the foundation, crawl space, attic, roofing, siding, etc.
- Review the Findings – Our inspector’s findings are reviewed thoroughly with you — feel free to ask us all of the questions you may have.
- Plan of Action – Including the information we gathered from the initial interview, we develop a plan of action for your home improvement needs by dividing them into categories, which are then documented in your Home Care Homeowner’s Notebook:
- Immediate Needs – These issues should be addressed ASAP, and range from leaking roofs, foundation issues, etc.
- Short-Term Needs – Six months to one year.
- Long-Term Items – These are projects that you could address in three to five years and typically include renovations to kitchens and bathrooms, roofing, etc.
- Annual Follow-Up – At the anniversary of the initial walk-through, we contact you to schedule a follow-up.
Be sure to ask about home care plan options, including comprehensive home inspections and home energy audits.
Blue Ribbon Construction is available to residents in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville and Garner, NC for all of their exterior remodeling needs. Contact our staff by phone at (919) 303-0758. We want to be your renovation company!